10 November 2010

It's Almost Time!

Wow this was a long absence on my part. I have lots of updates for you. First update is the newest member of our family...He weighs 2lbs and is called Mr. Monster. He is only still when he's sleeping. A good pick on the name in my book :)
The next news is...I GOT MY SURGERY DATE!!!! I am jumping for joy! The countdown has started. 28days to go right now. I have some more stuff to accomplish before hand but I go in for surgery for my lap band on December 8th at 8 o'clock in the morning. I have to be at the hospital at 6 a.m. so it will be an early morning for myself and the hubby. Leading up to the surgery I have to get more blood work done, a full physical and health history and meet with the nutritionist again (she is going to scold me, I gained a couple of pounds :(. From Halloween to Christmas who doesn't gain a couple of pounds though? Oh well, I wont be able to eat much for Christmas so my New Years resolution comes early this year. I have set up to start with a personal trainer in January after I give myself time to heal. I am mostly looking forward to being full for a change. Its a whole new outlook on life that I am so excited about as well. I will let you know how the pre-op stuff goes and of course update you on the surgery after the fact. Until next time, and I promise it wont be almost a month this time. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment