24 May 2012

California Dreaming

Hello from sunny California!
I am sorry I haven't been on in a while but we were in the moving process.
I am safely in our new house on Camp Pendleton right on the edge of Oceanside and only 3 miles from the beach!
I did not gain a single pound on the trip out here. I am staying steady at 258. The is a first for me. In the past I have always gained weight during travel, so this was a huge success for me!
Also I went clothes shopping (not on purpose), I was able to pick a shirt of the rack and take it home without trying it on and was confidant that it was going to fit!
I LOVE MY BAND!
I stick by that this was the best choice I have ever made for myself. Anyone is SoCal?

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! So glad to hear the move went went all y'all are getting settled. :)

    ReplyDelete