- pass 2 finals
- make brownies and banana bread tonight
- sort through half of everything we own
- clean the whole house
- do a dry run on packing up the cars
- go to work every day for another week
- gather up our medical records
- spend a whole day following the movers around while they roughly pack up my whole life
- celebrate an anniversary
- throw a party
- clean the whole house again
- clean my car
- o and get my work outs in some where
I have not yet weighed myself again, so that is a little bit of success in the first 4 days of this month :) Although I think I will weigh weekly this month, if I can because of the move. I tend to over eat when I travel by car. Too many temptations. We are packing a cooler full of stuff to bring with us. Any way not to much to talk about today. Just busy trying to get everything together and running smooth for the move and everything else it involves.
I hope you all are having a fun filled and fantastic week.
Love your faces!