30 April 2012

Monthly Weigh-In and Blabber

Epiphany!
I did some math (because I am bored in biology class) and if I try to lose about 6lbs a month for the rest of the year I will be at goal by my 2 year bandiversary!

That would be an awesome bandiversary gift to myself.

This all does depend on if we have a successful pregnancy before the end of the year. Fingers crossed.

So today is the last day of April and my weight is....260.2. I am a couple pounds up because of good old aunt flow came to town a couple days early. But I am still impressed with that weight. I started April at 264.8 and saw 258 at one point. I think once my body evens itself out from the TOM it will be back down again. So can I technically claim 6lbs lost for April right?

We played a couple rounds of drunken laser tag this weekend and I am sure that had a lot to do with a good weight in this morning. I kind of watched what I ate over the weekend but still had some crap here and there. I was as sweaty after 2 half hour rounds of that as when I do my full 80 min workouts. A good choice of activities that I would never have been able to do 92lbs ago! Love it! I am fully looking forward to the wonderful new activities I can participate in once we get back to California.

Not much else is happening today. It's Monday, blah. My last full week of work before the move. I do technically have a full week next week as well but I am taking Monday and Tuesday off for pack-up and pack-out and the last couple of days I have to drag my tushy around this wonderfully messed up campus and check out.
Alright well I have to get back to work.
Hopes it fun my darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment