10 October 2012

Tired!

19wks prego
pre-prego weight:257 (weight loss in first trimester, 7lbs =250)
Last wks weight: 257
Today's weight: 258

Cravings: A tall glass of ice cold water before bed, salty snacks
Aversions: Not really anything any more, I can eat eggs again without feeling sick! Hallelujah!

We had a very relaxing Columbus day weekend. Didn't do much besides go to the beach. I have the best tan I have ever had in my life! We had to say goodbye to an awesome neighbor this weekend too. They are moving out on to bigger and better things away from the military. I made a couple of loafs of pumpkin pie bread this weekend too. Brought a bunch of them to work to get rid of them. I was just in a baking mood.

Not much to say this week though. Weight has stayed just about in the same area. It's amazing what eating better food does for you. I'm be no means being a saint, proof in the left over pizza I am eating for lunch.

I set a goal for myself before I even got pregnant that I would try to stay in a 15lb range for weight gain during pregnancy. Everyone I have told that to has laughed at me and told me how they gained 50-80lbs! I find it hard that no one else finds it ridicules to gain that kind of weight just to push out a 6-9lb baby. (yes I know all the other stuff that comes out too) If I go off my pre-pregnancy weight though (before I lost 7lbs in my first trimester from being sick) I have only gained 1lb. It can be achieved! I will succeed in the minimal weight gain!

Food break down for the day:

breakfast: fruit and protein smoothy with water not milk
snack: 2 small turkey burger patties left over from dinner
lunch: 1 slice of left over pizza
snack: greek yogurt
dinner: no clue yet, but I have to use up the left over ground turkey in the fridge before it goes bad.

Hubby left for his couple of weeks of field training today. It will be nice to have the house to myself for a while. He will be gone just long enough for me to start missing him. (and for me to have a clean house for more than a minute)

How did you all spend your Columbus day?

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a great weekend. The beach, a great tan, made people happy with your baking!

    And congrats on pregnancy.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying the beach!!! :) i think you will succeed with a minimal gain!

    ReplyDelete