07 November 2012

Crazy Lady in the House!

23 wks prego
pre-prego weight:257 (weight loss in first trimester, 7lbs =250)
Last post weight: 266 (WTF!)
Today's weight: 268 :(
total gain from pre-pregro weight = 11lbs

I am going crazy! I have been weepy and happy and weepy and pissed off and so so so overwhelmingly happy! If I had any doubt....well golly I am pregnant now!

A day of eating:
Water: about 1 gallon a day
Breakfast: coffee and egg beater
snack: celery and peanut butter
Lunch Lean cuisine steamer meal of chicken and ravioli
snack: m&m's (shame shame)
O that's not bad for a prego you say? Just wait till you see what cravings came knocking for dinner on Monday...
Dinner: onion and chive cream cheese with chicken and biscuit crackers. A whole small container!
or last night for dinner? salsa and chips with cheese!

I do so good during the day and at night it's like a little food obsessive demon takes over and after it leaves I feel like crap for eating this nastiness.
My weight went down to 262 on Monday and then yesterday morning it was up to 267. Last night just for poops and giggles I stepped on the scale again and it said 274! I feel like a fluctuation such as this (even though I am eating like Oscar the grouch lives) is not a normal fluctuation. 12lbs gain in under 48 hours seems extreme to me. I have my monthly OB appointment today and I am going to run this by my doctor. What do you guys think, normal or just weird?

Life has been good overall though. We have started decorating little girls nursery and I hauled my every growing tushy around babies r us to finish up our registry on Saturday. It's amazing the things that zap my energy now.
Saturday we finished the registry, went grocery shopping and picked up some paint at lowes. I was helping paint later in the day and had to sit down I just got exhausted all of a sudden. It seems that my 1 1/2 mile walks over lunch have not been doing much for my energy.

I hope you all have a great week.

3 comments:

  1. I think...don't get on the scale for poops and giggles! You will fluctuate like crazy at this time. I had crazy cravings too, but mostly for things like turnip greens and peanut butter. Hang in there, it will get easier. And...talk to your Doctor, that's what they are there for.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had crazy fluctuation when I was preggo. Hang in there love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...I'm thinking this is not a good time to make yourself crazy with the scale. Maybe hide it for a while?

    ReplyDelete