26 December 2012

So Tired!

30 weeks
Pre prego weight: 257lbs
Last weeks weight: 268lbs
Today's Weight: 267.9lbs
total gain: just going with 11lbs
Still craving chocolate! like crazy!

Only 10 weeks till I meet my little girl! ( I have a feeling I will go early though).



Not sure why I can't shrink the picture, but here I am at 30 weeks!

We had a 4D ultrasound done on Saturday, here is Alora Nicole (hubby spilled the beans about the name on facebook, so no use not telling you guys). She weights about 3lbs! and is so sweet and cute! I can't wait to hold my beautiful bundle. She has hair too, go figure with all the heartburn!



Not much is going on. We had a great low key Christmas. I got some great gifts from both hubby and family. We went to see Les Mis on Christmas and it is amazing!

All I can say is that I am tired, so so tired. This making human life thing is exhausting! Even when I'm not doing much.
I have had some tightness in my band the last couple days, but I think that is due to a change in the weather here. Not that I have slowed down on the food intake. Example here is what I had for Christmas dinner last night.  So still getting plenty of nutrients down...of the yummy kind. So no need for an unfill as long as I keep up on my water intake. I do find that makes a big difference on tightness too.


I can't wait to take a nap later. Have a great week everyone!

3 comments: