16 January 2013

No Title...To tired to Think!

Pre prego weight: 257lbs
Last weeks weight: 281lbs
Today's Weight: 279lbs
total gain: just going with 22lbs
Craving: A cold glass of milk with cookies.

7 weeks! Holy crap, time is flying by! I can't wait to hold my little girl :) I hope my hormones balance back out after that. I have been so quick to get overwhelmingly angry! It's scary, I didn't even know I could have such intense anger like that. I just want to hit someone. I think the fatigue has a good amount to do with it too. Still so tired all the time. Sleep is becoming more and more evasive too. Getting up at 5:30 in the morning is getting increasingly difficult.

I am cutting back on my sweets. This last week I have gotten way out of control. My hubby even said something to me about my consumption. It is so easy to fall back into old habits. Over the weekend I made mini banana muffins. Monday I made milk chocolate and white chocolate chip cookies. Over the weekend I also bought and ate, with very little help from hubby, a whole pack of double stuffed Oreos. Last night after making a wonderfully healthy dinner we went and got frozen yogurt. So it's time to cut back.

Dinner last night was a Brussels sprout hash with an over easy egg and roasted mushrooms. O so very yummy and healthy :) Let me know if you want to hash recipe.

Not much is going on around here, it's nice! Hubby did take me out to a nice dinner on Friday. We were able to watch the sun set over the ocean from our table. So beautiful. As we get closer to B day it's nice to have all this time to spend together. I feel like we are getting closer together these last couple weeks. That's how it should be. We are going into such a life changing time it's nice going into it knowing we are so strong as a couple.

I have an OB appointment on Friday. I will let you all know how that goes.
Update on the band appointment: The soonest they can see me is the 31rst of Jan. Not that I am not used to figuring the eating thing out at this point. It took 4 hours to eat 3/4 of my mini pizza the other night. (We like to make our own at home). Frustrating!

Well I guess I should get back to work. At this point that entails me vigorously trying not to fall asleep at my desk!
Have a great week everyone! Get some good sleep for me!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I would love the recipe for the brussels sprouts hash - they are my new love,and I'm always looking for good ways to prepare them!! Hope those hormones balance out for you - that can't be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hell. The hubs said something? No bueno in month 8. Tell him keep his head down, or a 10 lbs ashtray is going to be flying at it. LOL

    I definitely understand about the overwhelmingly angry at times, I got that way, too... Might be a woman thing, might be a hormones thing. No idea. You'll feel wayyyyy better (and human) soon - in about 3 years! ;)

    ReplyDelete