02 April 2012

Calender

For those of you who have been hanging around with me for a while you might remember last summer when I went a couple of months with only weighing once a month. In one of those months I had lost 12lbs! I was kicking my ass though. So I am going to spend the month of April trying this little experiment again. I will post a calender with days that I have worked out and avoided the scale. So I have to focus on working out and eating right if I want to see a loss. I want to be 100lbs down by my birthday on 16 July and I want to see that pretty little 5 after the 2 on the scale before we leave in May.

So here is a preveiw of my calender.


I am going to be trying out some new recipes I have acquired from other bandsters and see how things go :)

Hope you all had a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love your calendar! I actually stole this idea for my warrior training. So far, it hasn't worked for me..LOL...but I'm hopeful. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete