07 December 2010

11 1/2 hours...

I am sitting in bed having to pee like crazy from all the water I have been having to drink and going over my check list of what i have to bring to the hospital with me tomorrow. Yes i said tomorrow!!! I am excited and nervous. My husband is going with me for support. What would i do with out that wonderful man. My surgery is scheduled for 8 a.m. and I am tired but can't sleep. We have to be up at 5 a.m., thankfully we don't live very far from the hospital. I can't believe the big day is finally here. I have waited for this day for a couple of years and its going to happen. I know I say this allot but it's true. I am so blessed. I will be home from the hospital on Thursday at some point and i will post on how i am doing then. So until next time. smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment