12 December 2010

Potato Soup!

I finally felt full today for a change and I had 4 saltines and about a half a cup of potato soup! I was honestly surprised that I was full. It was such a good feeling, I had begun to think that I would be hunger all the time until I started getting my fills. Mind you I chewed the crackers up to a fine mush so they wouldn't get stuck and cause a PB (terrified of that btw). My hubby had his work Christmas party on Friday and won a $25 Chili's gift card, so tonight that is were I had my soup and officially became a cheap date. I think my food cost a total of $4. This surgery is going to save so much on the food bill : ) Healing wise I am doing great. I can already lay on my side while I sleep and a little on my stomach. I do have an issue though, I have is a constant stitch in my left side. It feels like I ate a 4 course meal then tried to run a mile kind of pain. It worries me a little but I will give it till my follow up with the surgeon later this week. Also my shoulders are killing me from the air that they put in you during surgery. They will be so bad at times that I have to stop what I am doing, sit down and completely relax my arms till the pain goes away. In the grocery store today it was that way and I don't know what sets it off. I am going back to work tomorrow. I have a partial desk job so I will be able to finish healing. Plus I have my left over soup from dinner to bring to work with me tomorrow. Overall I am doing great and I can't wait to step on the scale tomorrow. I am only going to try and weigh myself on Monday mornings. I will let you know what I weigh in at tomorrow. Have a great Monday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment