27 December 2010

I'm So Glad It's Over...

Christmas is finally come and gone. I got some wonderful presents, a coach purse and some Sapphire earrings are at the top of the list! But Christmas found my butt and ran me over with every ounce of chocolate and piece of cheese it could find! Kinda like this picture I could have hit a food coma, I haven't grazed that much in a very long time! Now that it is Monday and the start of another work week I refuse to weigh myself till after the New Year. In my mind there is no point to stepping on that scale to see the gain from 2 days of crap eating. So my plan is to eat good and normally all this week and after the first then let myself step on the scale and see what happens from there. After eating healthy for just over a month it is amazing how easy it is to fall back into those old habits. This little eating interlude has shown me just how long of a road this is going to be. I have habits that have developed and held strong for 24years, they aren't going to change overnight. I have noticed allot of you out in blog land blog your daily food intake. So I think I am going to start doing that. I know an average of how many calories I take in normally but by the end of the day when I am trying to find something to eat in the house I really have no clue the caloric range to tread in. So check out my food log tab at the top. Also I have been trying to get in at least 1 1/2 liters of water a day. Since surgery and trying to follow the rules I have found it difficult to get my water in. Anyone else had this problem? I hope Santa was good to all of you!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 30 lbs girl! Focus on that for now. Crap eating is going to happen - we all do it. :) You're doing GREAT!!! And thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete