05 August 2011

B.O.O.B.s!!! and BYOC

Sorry this is a little long :/

This post is for all my fellow B.O.O.B.s ladies!



I am wanting to get a group together to go to the Sears Tower on Saturday mid morning. Maybe around 10 am. If we get a group of 15 or more to go we can get a discounted rate and be able to skip the ticket line.  I don't know if we will be able to get a group that big together but it's worth a try. :)

I can give a cut off date for a yes or no if you want to go by Friday September 23. Please no later inquiry then that.



BYOC

  1. I’m going to pick a person in your life – not knowing if you have a good or bad, existing or non-existent relationship with them – and your mission is to pick 5 words or traits or thoughts to describe them.
    Your paternal grandmother.
    Independent
    Loving
    Strong
    Outspoken
    Stubborn
  2. What’s your all time favorite color to paint your nails? And your toes?
    Toes -  Black tips
    Fingers - I match them to whatever I have on my fingers
  3. Do you get along with your parents well?For the most part. I am very independent and I think they know that and have settled with just letting me do my own thing :)
  4. Speaking of rainbows – rank the rainbow colors in the order you prefer.
    4Red6Orange7Yellow1Green3Blue5Indigo2Violet
  5. Repeat question. How was your week in real life and in blog land this week?
    Real life has been busy! I feel like I haven't seen allot of my hubby this week. But this weekend should be nice and calm :) I have worked out every day this week and I am going today too.

    Blog land has been all about BOOBs! 56 more days! Or it might just be me being all about BOOBs :) I have started following a lot of baby bandsters, there enthusiasm has really rubbed off and is an encouragement to keep on trucking.
Have a great weekend everyone! I will be checking in to see who is interested in the Sears Tower trip :)

5 comments:

  1. You have a great weekend as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely interested!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested in checking out the Sears tower. Maybe Jacquie and Theresa would too. We are planning to do much more sight seeing this year. I will let you know! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon I'd be interersted in going...It just depends on when I am doing my photo shoot with Kerri. Can you write up a blog posting and email to Jenny so we can get it posted on the BOOBS blog. We need to know which email address you want people to contact you at. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete