BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy – 5 questions you can copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire – in an effort to get to know your fellow bloggers better and to give your blog brain a break! Thanks Draz :)
1. I have to do some MAJOR cleaning tonight…which is prompting me to ask…what is the absolute worst thing you hate to clean or cleaning chore you hate the most? (vacuuming, dusting, laundry, toilets, floors, etc.)
I hate doing the dishes and laundry! they never seem to end!
2. Brown or Black? Fly or Drive? Hot dog or Burger? Gold or Silver?
I only have one item of clothing that is brown so I guess I lean more toward black.
I would rather fly! anywhere! It's so much quicker but way to expensive, so by force I have to drive.
I like hot dogs better. I think now that's because it's hard to get burger down. but hot dogs are yummy :)
I am a silver kind of girl, if I get gold it's white gold. Both of my rings are white gold. Love it! I find it sparkles much more than yellow gold does too.
3. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them or even if a relationships exists – and you then try to describe that person in 5 short sentences/words.
struggles with her weight
4. Even if you don’t have kids, how do you feel about kids in multiple sports during their school years? Were you in MULTIPLE sports all during school? Forced or by choice?
I think if the kid can handle it with out there grades slipping then let them do it. If there school work starts to suffer and they seem stressed at home, then it's time to pull them out. As long as they are thriving and happy then why not.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Reel life is getting a little stressful, I will update you all on that when I can. If you will, all I ask it that you keep my husband in your thoughts.
I have a trainer appt tonight. Really looking forward to that. We have a big concert tomorrow that we are going to. We do have to be up rather early to go though so I am not excited about that. Should be fun over all though.
In blog land it has been hard keeping up with everyone. Work this week has been busy and I am so glad it's Friday finally.Have a great weekend everyone :)