- had an NSV yesterday at the gym. I did 10 push-ups in a row! I am extremely happy with that. I couldn't even do 1 a month ago!
- I struggled a ton not to get on the scale this morning, I was standing there with nussing on just staring at the scale. The internal battle was raging and then the brain won out.
- My husband apparently kisses me in my sleep.
- Mr. Monster (the cat) has become a new kitty! Getting his manly parts cut off worked miracles! I no longer feel like I have a mini Satan running around my house. Also I have been getting sleep since he is no longer demon possessed all night long.
- It's not official yet but it looks like we will be transferring to Southern California next spring. We will be right around San Diego area. Fingers crosses that my husband gets the orders that he wants.
11 August 2011
Sorry I'm a little behind today, busy day at work. So we are going to go bullet style today.