16 March 2011

Boo to the Scale Gods

The last day and a half have been stress filled. I made it to the gym again last night and I am glad I did. I don't understand why the scale isn't moving down though with such great workouts. The freaking thing hasn't budged at all. So I am going extreme for the rest of the week. Protein shake for breakfast and dinner and some cheese and turkey for lunch with salsa. I might pick up a bag of carrots to munch on too while I'm at it. who knows. O and lots and lots of water and green tea.
I feel great about my workouts it just really burst my bubble when the scale doesn't move with it. I have a personal trainer appointment this afternoon and I am really looking forward to it. I wish I could afford to see him more than once a week.

Thanks for all the encouragement about school. I cant tell who is more nervous about going, me or the DH.
I hope you all have a stress free day.
*HUGS*

I thought you all might enjoy a quick laugh. This picture had my going for a good minute :)

5 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. The scale will start moving soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our bodies do strange and unpredictable things... But I bet if you keep up your hard work it'll give you great results soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture! :D

    I'm sorry the scale isn't moving in the right direction, it needs to get ITS ass into gear. But when it finally does, you'll probably drop 5 lbs like it's nothing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will move! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the excellent work. It will move soon!

    ReplyDelete