06 January 2011

Pound for Pound Challenge

Thanks to Ronnie for the idea. I have joined the Biggest Loser Pound for Pound challenge. I went on and created a team....Banded Together! Since I am in Illinois the team is based out of there. Everyone is invited to join the team. Basically for every pound you lose, a pound of groceries is donated to Feeding America. Just go online and pound for pound challenge and search the team name :) I'm still trying to figure out how you weigh in on the site. I will get back to you on that. Let me know if you pledge and I will give you a link to post the logo on your blog so you can share our team and get others to join Banded Together.
Only pledge if your going to take this seriously please.

1 comment:

  1. hey I joined ure team...I only pledged 25 lbs for now though, didnt wanna make too big of a goal :)

    ReplyDelete