03 January 2011

Protein Bar

I wanted to share with you all a purchase I made last week. It is a GNC protein bar. I haven't tried them yet. I plan to have one for breakfast in the morning. I have been having a protein shake for breakfast for about 1 1/2 months now and taking in about 40g of protein. I am getting so sick of them. This protein bar is 30g protein and roughly the same amount of calories (i use milk for my protein shake). This bar has 390cals and only 6g of sugar. I am very excited to show you all this. I am hoping this will keep my fuller longer in the mornings. I will let you all know how it taste in the morning :) I got a call this afternoon for my fill, it will be on Friday at 1:30pm. Very nervous about it but looking forward to it at the same time. Well I am off to do my first workout in a while, Not looking forward to it but it must be done. Later peoples :)

No comments:

Post a Comment