06 January 2011

Home from work again.

So I am home sick again today, my headache and body aches just don't want to seem to go away. My animals are so cute. They must sense that I'm not feeling well because they haven't left my side. My 2 cats will lay on top of me or snug up against me and my doxin lays between my legs the whole time. I love those furry little love bugs! Since I'm not feeling great I decided it was a crock pot day. I took some frozen shrimp, onion, mushroom, garlic and a packet of mild taco seasoning with a little water and put it in there. Now all hubby has to do is make himself some rice and there's dinner. I will not be having rice of course. Even though I'm not feeling the greatest I am still going to go get my fill tomorrow. I see no need on putting it off. I am still eating ok so I'm not to worried about it. UPDATE ALERT! I start at Columbia College on March 22nd (i think that's the date). I am just taking my general studies right now. Since it's all accelerated courses I can take 2 classes at a time and be considered a full time student. So bring on the GI Bill please! Also I wanted to apologize for not keeping up with everyone over the last week or so. things have been a little hectic around here. I am doing my catching up today though :) p.s. This is what I am seting as my goal to do, It's called the Warrior Dash. It's a run with obstacles. So when I get into my "good shape" status this is what I have to look forward to! go the website out, it looks amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're not feeling well! :( Glad you've got sweet animals that kept you company though. :)

    That's great about starting college, congrats!! Any idea about what you might want to major in?

    Oh, and I already signed up for another group that's based out of Texas, really regretting it now b/c there's only 3 other people and so I can't figure out what I have to update (if anything) weight-wise. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well maybe next time for the challenge.

    I am thinking of majoring in nursing. I'm a medical assistant and was medical in the navy too. Idk if I will stay with that though.

    ReplyDelete