11 July 2011

Back to the Grind

TAG YOUR IT! ok you are reading this so you should do this to. Let me see your workout pics! Leave me a comment to let me know if you posted a  picture :)


I have met my training match. My new trainer is John. He is nice and polite and kicked my behind!  It was a great workout, I was sweating with swet dripping from my hair. Then he asked me to do something that no matter how hard I tried I couldn't do it. It pissed me off to no end! He told me to put my hands straight out in front of me, keep one leg off the ground and sit then stand up all on one leg. I couldn't do it! Of all the things I have been able to do and accomplish I could not sit and stand up on one leg! It made me so mad and I think he caught on and ended the session there for the day. I know I worked my butt off before then but this gives me something new to strive for.

1 comment:

  1. keep working on that and let us know what you get it!!

    ReplyDelete