1. Let’s do something crazy….I’m going to list the rainbow colors and you type the first FOOD item that pops into your head that symbolizes that color for you…..here’s mine:
blue: watermelon ( i know there not blue )
black: Fire extinguisher ( burnt food )
2. What is on your kitchen table right now?
some of the contents I emptied out of my purse. fabric for the chair we are recovering, and I think some change and probably the cat since i'm not there to shoo him off the table.
3. What movie do you watch again and again and again? Not like what movie have you seen 5 times…but like what movie have you seen 30 times or more?
Practical magic with Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman. Love that movie!
4. If Satan had a last name – what would it be?
Luvinski, not sure why it just seem to fit.
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
It's nice to be back in blog land. Everyone is so welcoming. People have come a long way in the 2 months or so that I have been gone. It really makes me happy to see that everyone is doing so well.
Real life: DH tore a tendon in his ankle last night playing softball. I knew it was to good to be true to get through a whole season without an injury. He wen to the ER this morning bright and early to get it looked at because he was in so much pain.
Tomorrow is my birthday! I turn 25. In the morning hubby has class till 1pm so I am going to go get a message then when he gets home we are renting the boat again for a couple hours. After that a quick clean up then dinner at red lobster! King crab here I come! Then off to watch Harry Potter. It's the end of an era. It makes me sad. But my birthday should be great this year!
I hope you all have a great weekend. I will try to be on some time this weekend