- Alright – forgive me – we’re gonna get a little personal here. I was flipping through my organizer and saw in big bright letters “ANNUAL PHYSICAL DUE” coming up soon. Then I remembered that last year my lady bits doc said that since I haven’t had a bad pap in so many years – that I don’t have to come back for another 3 years if I don’t want to.
What the what? Did you guys know that? No speculum in the vaginulum?
Anywhoozle – it sounds all good but really – do any of you follow this medical rule? Do you go every three years if you’ve never had a bad pap?
Well I went every year. Now I have to go every year, I had an abnormal result this year. I so stand-ins and take care of the lab work for PAP's at the doctors office I work at and I have actually heard a doctor tell a patient that if they had been screened every year that whatever they had could have been caught sooner. I know that's not the case for the majority but I like to take care of the taco area. Therefore I go, and recommend, going every year.
- If you read, what are you reading right now? Or how about what is your fave music right now? Well right now I am in the middle of reading 2 books since we are break till the next semester. YAY! The first one is The Witches Daughter by Paula Brackston and the second one is Heartless from The Parasol Protectorate series written by Gail Carriger. The series I have been following since the first book came out and I completely recommend it!!! The first one I am still on the edge about.
- Name some of your favorite smells.
fresh backed cookies and my husbands shirts.
- Showers or baths? Shampoo only or shampoo & conditioner? Shave daily or just when you start feeling and looking like an ape?
Showers most of the time, baths are a treat. I use shampoo and conditioner every time because my hair like to frizz out without it. I don't shave daily but I don't get to ape status either, about when I get to chia pet length is when I nip it in the bud.
- Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.
In blog land I have been loving reading everything about those going to BOOBs on the BOOBs blog. It also seems like allot have people have had issues with there bands and are starting to recover. Most of them being over-fills. It has been wonderful catching up on what everyone has been up to and there progress.
In real life I made it to the gym only 3 days this week. I have a little bit of a muscle pull in my left thigh and have been having trouble with stairs. I am healing quickly though. I have lowered my calorie intake a little bit so I can try to get my weight-loss kicked into gear a little more. We booked our honeymoon for Nov. 6! I know we have been married about 6 1/2 years but hey I'm excited! We are going to the Bahamas on a cruise for 4 days.