20 July 2011

Weigh -In Wednesday!

Last week: 289.9
Today: 288.3

Loss of 1.6lbs this week
Total Loss of: 61.7lbs

Not to shabby I think for the week. Right on track for healthy weight loss. I'm sure if I didn't eat that bag of potato skins yesterday I would have gotten lower but, oh well.

Ok everyone we are diving into the world that send all conversation down the toilet. Poop. BM's have been very hard to come by and small when they do happen. I'm not sure if it's the iron I'm taking or a combination of that and the protein shakes. Anyone have any experience in this area? I am taking a prenatal, iron, BC and prev acid  Along with a protein shake every morning for breakfast.

Have a happy hump day all.

5 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat... poo-wise. Are you taking any probiotics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all have some issues along those lines. I also think most of us don't eat enough fruits and veggies, which means it is probably a fiber issue. Maybe add some Metamucil to your routine and try to add some band-friendly fruits and veggies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your sweet comments...flax seed is helpful...so is probiotic yoghurt...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I started taking Fiber Gummies and I really think that helped. (And it was quite tasty :) Chew them really thoroughly though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use something called "Amazing Grass Super Green Food" to supplement my food. Its flash dried veggies, so I get the goodness of the veggies and the fiber too. I drink mine with a mix in but my friend who indtroduced it to me mixes it in her smoothies.

    ReplyDelete