Thank you for the nice welcome back! I have slowly over the last couple of hours been catching up on the lives of people other than my own, slowly integrating myself back into the comment world :)
As promised I have a picture that my lovely co-worker took for me. But first lets get our BYOC on! Happy Friday to everyone.
1. If you were asked to symbolize yourself as an animal – which animal would you be?
I would have to say maybe a Orangutan. Like the ape I tend to be a little shy in new situations. I also tend to not have to many close friends. I am fiercely loyal though so maybe that makes me a Labrador. Who knows.
2. Did you ever play an organized sport – with coaches, rules and scoring? Tell us about it.
I played basketball for about 8yrs growing up. a little bit of softball too I think. I tried out for volleyball but never made the team. I didn't really enjoy playing basketball, as I got older it got more competitive. The parents made it enjoyable and in all reality I was only there because I was tall. Better to block the basket.
3. When did you start shaving your legs?
I don't know, I really avoid shaving my legs as much as possible now though. my hair isn't to thick and it grows slow. So I leave it alone so it will stay that way as long as possible.
4. When you’re in a crabby – pissy – want to stab everyone you see kind of mood – what do you do to get out of it or do you revel in it?
I usually revel in it for a little while, I know not good. When I get that way I really just need some alone time and unfortunately the hubby is the one who gets the full force of the grumpiness
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
In blog land I am catching up and getting excited again to stop by and see everyone during BOOBS in 84days (because Ronnie is counting)
In real life we are getting ready to go camping tonight and tomorrow. I am trying to figure out a way to keep the dog in the tent this time at night. That little stinker always seems to find a way out some how. Wish me luck I have to fend for myself on Saturday morning.
Happy Friday everyone!