03 February 2011

20 Hail Meatballs

Forgive me bloggers for I have sinned: The storm seemed to have a horrible effect on my eating. All I want is comfort food! I made a medium size pot of baked potato soup with chicken and mushrooms. Horrible for anyone, but one of the most comforting foods you can imagine. With all the snow coming down and the wind blowing like crazy I just wanted to be wrapped up in front of the fire with a big bowl of it. For penance after having a bowl of soup and a roll I spent the day upstairs curled up in bed watching TV so I wouldn't be near the kitchen. Did I go hop on the elliptical while I was up there? No, of course not bloggers. The next morning for breakfast though I had left overs with another roll. I thought since the damage was done, why not. Did I mention the 10 chicken nuggets I had. They were the frozen kind from the grocery, and a small bag of french onion sun chips and the 5 mini peanut butter cups ugg! Another reason why I might be eating like a fiend is that I started taking a birth control pill again. I haven't taken anything in almost 2 years. I figured that could be a huge part of it too. Who knows. I am at work today. The roads are horrible! We have most roads were there is only enough room to fit one car down the road. The banks in some areas are a good 20ft high from plowing. I wish I could have got a picture of that one. Right now we only have 2 patients coming in all day. I wont complain about getting paid to read magazines all day. Although I do feel like it's a huge waste of my time. I have also decided that once I hit the 50 follower mark I am going to do a giveaway. Spread the word peoples lets get to 50! Have a great day everyone

5 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh:P we all have days (or sometimes weeks) when were just eating everything in sight. Don't be too hard on yourself though! Be good to yourself and get back to it tomorrow. We all need a break now and again!

    Also, what kind of giveaway!?!? I'm excited :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 Hail meatballs....LMAO. Love it. I went to work today too though some of our roads are still only one lane. Crazy stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it will be some stuff that I have found that really helps me on my journey so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess we both have 20 Hail Meatballs to do. I think I did mine yesterday. I logged all my food and I had less than 900 calories, so that worries me a little more than overeating. :/

    You're 14 away from your follower goal, I know you'll get there in no time! I want a giveaway! :D How will this be decided? lol Do I need to stalk and wait til you get 49 and then try to re-follow or something? Give me a hint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When i get 50 people then i will make a post and then run responses through a number generator

    ReplyDelete