28 February 2011

Blah Morning

I am sick. Sore throat and body aches. I have to wait till about 0830 to call and get an appointment to be seen. The advice line nurse that I talked to this morning said she would put in the computer that I needed to be seen today, My throat has been bothering me since Friday and I had just put it off till today. I have a hunch that it is just post nasal drip, but nothing I have been taking is doing much about it. I woke up a couple of times last night from the pain. It is starting to affect my band. This morning I figured I would try to get some left over pasta in so I wouldn't be hungry for a while. I took one bite and almost BP'd instantly. I was in the kitchen sliming into the sink for about 5mins. Not good. I made myself a quick protein shake and went about my business. It has yet to be consumed because the sliming and almost PBing didn't do my throat any favors.
Any who I am still working today so I will be traveling around blog land when I get a chance.  
The scale was not kind to me this morning. It had a 2lb gain. It makes seance though since I have been working out so much especially this weekend. Probably by the end of the week I will start seeing some more loss. I hope everyone had a great weekend
*HUGS*

7 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better, sweetie.

    i haven't even looked at my scale today - let's don't for a few days! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the post nasal drip with the band. It drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate a cold with the band! I hope you feel better soon.

    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better girlie! The nasal drip is ICKY with the band. Blech...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You poor little thing - feel better sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry you are feeling sick! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete