25 February 2011

My Love For C3

My eye's have opened and shockingly I am standing in front of the vending machine at work. I figure well if I'm here I guess I will get something. I stare at the contents for a while and have the internal fight of do you need this? My stomach saying get the Reese's pieces, your running today they cancel each other out. My mind says you better not if you are going out for dinner tonight. So they compromise and my eyes find the lifesavers. I put the dollar in the machine and push H1...nothing happens, I push it again...nothing happens. My sorrow! The H button is broken. The internal battle begins again this time, well you have to get Reese's pieces now you will never get your dollar back. Then out of the corner of my eye what do I see...my saving grace! C3 you are perfect! 70cals and 12g of protein! Oh C3 where have you been all my life? Hiding between the Ho Ho's and the Pop tarts? I got your number now C3, I will be back for you again. I reach down, through the door..."Hello beef jerky!"

5 comments:

  1. Yummy. Love beef jerky. How'd it go down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of chewing, nothing stuck tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of C3. I would have gone crazy on that vending machine's ass if it didn't give me chocolate when I needed it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would kill for some C3 right now - or at least the ability to eat it, lol.

    ReplyDelete