11 February 2011

BYOC, Amazing Title Here!

I stepped on the scale every day this week! I did exactly what I didn't want to do. I am a scale whore :) Yesterday when I thought I would start seeing some improvement, i didn't. I am blaming that on 2 things. 1. I started weight training this week. Also I have been eating oatmeal with 1 scoop of protein for breakfast instead of drinking my double protein shakes. I planned on putting the rest back in somewhere but haven't quite got there yet. So 2. my lack of protein intake. My water intake has been great almost 100oz a day. I think the increased work outs has allot to do with it. I will admit that my eating hasn't been 100% on point, but I have stuck to most of my rules. I have tracked my eating all week. I had soda last night because we went to Buffalo Wild Wings. That was a fail. The hubs drank most of it, and I love the taste of diet coke. Hubs ordered fried mushrooms and I had 4 of them, I also had the 8 piece boneless wings. I ate them slow and chewed with all my might so they wouldn't get stuck. I have stuck to my SipNGulp challenge and then some. I have had more than 1200cals a day though. around 1500 to 1800. I haven't been as hungry but the scale isn't moving either.
I have my next appointment on the 17th and again I am going to ask for another 1cc instead of half. I can eat entirely to much and if I eat the amount of calories that I am aiming for I am hungry allot. I know it can take up to or more then 6 months to hit your sweet spot. I don't want to be part of the 300 club anymore though. I am so close I can taste it! I also want to be another pants size down. It felt so great to be able to wear a smaller size.
That brings me to another topic. I don't know if I would call it an NSV because it has to do with my smaller pant size already. I went looking for a pair of workout pants and If I had been my old size I would have walked out of the store empty handed. I got a pair of pretty blue work out pants :) This is a picture from the store website of the pair that I got. I think they are very cute.

1. What day of the week do you love and what day of the week do you hate? I love Friday nights. We always do something on Friday nights and it makes the weekend feel longer I hate Wednesdays because the work seems to go downhill from there.

2. What is your middle name and is there a meaning behind it? My middle name is Nicole. My dad's side of the family your middle name is either Nicole or Nicholas. :)

3. Do you have any tattoos? How many? If you don’t have one – what would you get if you did have one? I have 3 tattoo. One on my wrist that is from an artist i love. I have one on my left boob over my heart area of my religious emblem and one on my back with tribal and a fairy and a frog for a friend that passed away a couple of years ago.

4. On that same theme of dirty little secrets…how many piercings do you have? Any you wish you had? I have 3 wholes in each ear and a tongue ring. I had at one point an eyebrow ring and my ta tas done but they are both out now :) Much to the relief of my hubby.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your life in blog land and in real life.

blog land is crazy with excitement for the upcoming BOOBS trip this year. Also I have a few new followers that I want to welcome. I am so happy that I have the chance to share my story with you and I hope that I help you as much as my elder bandsters have helped me!

In real life things are going great! My workouts are kicking my ass! I love my new trainer. Work is well work, not much to say there. Also The hubs and I are doing amazingly! I am taking him to a surprise tomorrow. I will tell you how it goes after because I don't know if he read this or not :)

Have a great weekend all!!!

5 comments:

  1. Cute pants!

    Fried food is very hard for me to avoid and I love soda so much. I don't drink tea or coffee so soda was my go to beverage before surgery. I have drank it on occasion, mostly on vacation but still. I crave soda big time sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlll, I went to BWW's last night, too! Great minds!! :) I had like 4 wings total, and then like 7-8 fried pickles (with ranch).

    I didn't have soda, but I was drinking while I was eating. Bad Ronnie! lol But it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a happy BYOC....love this! Way to go on working out! I can't wait to see your tats at BOOBS. Last year a girl got a tat DURING the BOOBS weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lord...Bdubs...Carribean Jerk Wings, Potato Wedges, and Michelob Ultra! I litterally CANT go there and be good so I have to plan a cheat day if I know that place is on the adgenda at any point. Have fun with the hubs! Let us know how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - cool pants, swinging music! This blog has got it going on!
    Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete